Poppy Pin Beading Workshop (in-person, two sessions)
Learn how to bead a poppy pin in time for Remembrance Day. This two-part workshop will be led by Michelle McDonald, a beader originally from Sipekne'katik who is an Instructional Support Technician with the Dalhousie Libraries.
What to know in advance:
- All materials will be supplied. There is no cost to attend.
- Only sign up if you can attend BOTH sessions of the workshop in person in the Ko’jua Okuom in the Killam Memorial Library (Oct. 6 AND 13 from 10:30 a.m.–12 p.m.).
- Beginners are welcome. It is helpful if you have sewing or embroidery experience, but it is not required.
- Due to the small size of the beads, you may find it helpful to bring a pair of magnifying glasses, etc.
Alt-text for image: A beaded poppy. Photo by Michelle McDonald.
- Thursday, October 6, 2022
- 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Ko'jua Okuom (1st floor, Killam Memorial Library)
REGISTERING FOR THIS WORKSHOP COVERS REGISTRATION FOR BOTH DATES:
Thursday, October 6, 10:30 a.m.–12 p.m.
Thursday, October 13, 10:30 a.m.–12 p.m.