Free Two-Part Workshop: Make a Poppy Pin for Remembrance Day
In recognition of and preparation for Remembrance Day on November 11, Dal Libraries presents a free two-part workshop to make a poppy pin.
Instructional Support Technician Michelle McDonald, a beader from Sipekne’katik, is offering a two-part, in-person beading workshop where participants will learn how to bead their pin.
- Free! All materials are supplied.
- Sign-up required: You must commit to attending both workshops in person in the Ko’jua Okuom at the Killam Memorial Library. When you sign up for this workshop (registration button below) you will be auto-enrolled in the second session on November 2.
- Beginners welcome! It is also beneficial if you have sewing or embroidery experience.
- Tools to bring: (Suggested) Due to the bead size, bringing a pair of magnifying glasses may be helpful.
- Thursday, October 26, 2023
- 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Ko'jua Okuom (1st floor, Killam Memorial Library)